Friday 18 April 2008

hibernate

1. To pass the winter in a dormant or torpid state.
2. To be in an inactive or dormant state or period.


2008 seems to be becomming a bit of an annus horribilis. Nothing particularly bad on its own, but a lot of problems overlapping and going on and on which have made me keep my head down. As such, fiddling around on the 'pooter has been low priority. However with it being chuffing cold, snow lurking in the sky and Dr. Who back on the tele', I note it is now Spring. Horrah! Time to start to bud afresh, clear out the cobwebs in my head and catch up with a few hundred emails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on! Stop burying the coffin, I hear knocking from inside!!

Cornelius Breadbasket said...

I've never experienced an anus that isn't horrible.

Don't like misery, especially when it chooses to gloomyfy folks I like.