Sunday 11 January 2009

Eggstremely quick?

A quick round-up.

On the 2nd January 2009 I saw Easter Eggs for sale in two separate supermarkets.
Next month it will be Halloween stuff, but be quick to buy, they need the space for Xmas 2009.

My eyesight is rather swiftly failing. I now have a pair of glasses for seeing things sharply over four feet away, like the back of lorries.

The drugs don't work. After being stuck on a variety of Prozak over Yule, I found it disrupted my sleep so much I ended up being a zombie. So bang goes that idea. I'll stick to plenty of water as it seems to be a great way to stay healthy.

I found a great source of music - WM Recordings
I am enjoying the Meanwhileproject.ltd album "Today Is Sunday" at the moment. It is described as "An electronic-organic-independent-pop-alternative-folk-ambient album, not more or less" and I have to agree, but delightful with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CD heading your way...

Cornelius Breadbasket said...

...from me. Didn't mean to be anon - just couldn't log on.