Tuesday 21 August 2007

New Found Fish Legs

I notice that people are coming to this blog (yey!), hardly in huge numbers (boo!), but a steady trickle. According to my recent "keyword" stats, 26% are looking for Marcus Brigstocke's religious rant, 11% for Kate Bush related stuff, 11% for Genesis related stuff, 8% for Portsmouth Sinfonia and a mere 3% for me. I guess to increase my popularity I must blaspheme while wearing a leotard and playing "I Know What I Like" somewhat out of tune.

Meanwhile to help some of those who searched, but were probably disappointed at what they found . . . . .

Kate Bush Lycra
Kate Bush is not made of lycra, she is made of rubber bands.

New Found Fish Legs
Birds Eye are branching out. Bigger than fish fingers, more tasty than fish heads!

how is cambridge o level exams graded
With grammar like that, you'll only get an A grade.

Genesis secret mangosteen
If you play "Supper's Ready" by Genesis backwards, then about 10 minutes into the track you can hear the distinctive sound of Peter Gabriel rubbing a mangosteen into Tony Bank's left thigh.

Kate Bush Pi Secret Code
If I told you that then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Kate Bush Pi Code
Oh, the non-secret code. I can tell you that. If you take all the missing digits from the track Pi, convert them to letters via hexadecimal, solve the resulting anagram and translate from Greek to English, you will get the statement "We paint the penguins pink".

How many hamsters does it take to power a car?
It depends on the weight of the car and the size of the hamsters. Assuming that you are using Syrian hamsters and they are pulling a Vauxhall Astra using tiny ropes then it would take around a million hamsters, and even fewer if you took the handbrake off.
(Actually you might want to take a peep at this.)


Kate Bush strikes again!

No comments: