Tuesday 13 March 2007

Mutant Chocolate Eaters

T. and I received our regular box of chocolates from those nice chocy people at Hotel Chocolat . However upon opening the box we found a disaster awaiting. Several chocolates had melted and flowed over most of the rest of the box. Wait a mess! Luckily a phone call later means another box is on its way. I did ask what I should do with the melted box and they told me to throw it in the bin.

What! Throw away chocolate!

We have been picking out mutant lumps of chocolate all afternoon in a "guess what centre this used to be" kind of way. Yum.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Melted chocolates are often the best. I occasionally treat myself with a bag of misshapes from Thornton's, half the fun is guessing what flavour it will be and they taste just as good.