Sunday 15 April 2007

Slug Eaten Bits From The Past

I was rooting in the depths of our falling down garage and found a soggy, slug eaten pile of old papers from 20 years ago. They had been boxed a couple of house moves ago and long since dumped in the back of the garage. I found a couple of doodles from university days . . . .

This one obviously represents the great circle of life and how we all struggle to stamp our unique identity during our brief time alive. Or I was just bored during a statistics lecture.


This one is a concept showing how organised religion can destroy the preciousness that is innocence by introducing a fear of evil. Or I was still in that bloody statistics lecture.

I also found this snippet from a printer manual, obtained during my first ever job on telephone support for a computer company. Step three is vital!


3 comments:

Jane said...

Step Threes are very important!

Anonymous said...

Is that for real? Sarcasm or genuine printer instructions? :-)

Boolbar said...

It really is from a genuine printer manual, but I guess it was put in as a joke. But then again, having been on telephone support, I know you do get some stupid people.