Wednesday 4 April 2007

Spring

Spring is here.
I can always tell, the moment you realise that you can't buy the things you like in the supermarket because they've had to make room for mountains of chocolate eggs. Gah!
Still, only 5 months until the Christmas Puddings appear.

I am also one of those people chosen by Tescos to use as a barometer of what to stock. If I buy the same thing for more than a couple of months, then they stop stocking it.
I'm sure that they think I'll start buying something else instead, like their own brand. Well, I do end up buying something else, from another supermarket.

They won't achieve world domination if they don't stock my wheaties.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Good morning from Minnesota! Was cruising by and thought I'd give a shout out. Liked your blog. Have a great day! ~Jenni~